PDA

View Full Version : Stats I do not understand

TexDanny
06-09-2009, 10:13 PM
Hi,

There are some stats I don't understand. I'd like to know what they mean. I can't find them on the faq/manual/forum.

Some of the stats seem easy to understand but I want to know their exact meaning because otherwise I'd be making a mistake (-EV). Just correct me if I'm wrong, here are the stats:

EP 3-bet. I play 6max so my best guess would be that someone limps/3bets.
Fold_vs_3b.EP.total. % of time s.o opens from utg and folds to a 3bet.
Fold_vs_3b.EP.ip. % of times s.o opens from utg and folds to a 3bet from SB or BB
Fold_vs_3b_EP.ip.Blind. No idea.
Cold_call_3bet. Is cold calling here only in position?. When s.o calls a 3bet ip after s.o elses 3bets another guy who opened.
Open_4-bet. No idea.
Fold vs resteal. No idea. Is it how often s.o folds to a 3b from a steal position?
Difference between Flop Check raise as PFR and Flop check raise as PFR Raised pot.
Fold donk bet vs raise flop. When s.o folds after his donk bet gets raised.
Donk bet-3bet vs raise flop. When s.o 3bets after his donk bet gets raised.

That's it. Thanks.

morny
06-10-2009, 10:48 AM
EP 3-bet For full ring there is up to 3 EP's so it dosent really apply to 6max

Fold_vs_3b.EP.total.

How often the player folds overall when he open from EP

Fold_vs_3b.EP.ip

How often the player folds in position when he opens from EP, it would have to be the blinds since everyone else has position on EP so it is the same stat as Fold_vs_3b_EP.ip.Blind

Cold_call_3bet Where someone raises, another person 3bets and someone other than the original raiser calls

Open_4-bet Similar to above, someone raises, someone 3bets and a 3rd person other than the original raiser 4bets

Fold vs resteal yes its folds vs 3bet when stealing

Difference between Flop Check raise as PFR and Flop check raise as PFR Raised pot

Latter dosent include 3bet pots

Fold donk bet vs raise flop. When s.o folds after his donk bet gets raised.
Donk bet-3bet vs raise flop. When s.o 3bets after his donk bet gets raised.

yes thats correct

TexDanny
06-10-2009, 06:33 PM
How often the player folds overall when he open from EP

How often the player folds in position when he opens from EP, it would have to be the blinds since everyone else has position on EP so it is the same stat as Fold_vs_3b_EP.ip.Blind

Thanks for the quick answer.

Could you please elaborate on this stat as I don't get it. Let's take for example Fold_vs_3b.CO.ip: How often a player folds in position when he opens from the CO. I see this only happening when he gets 3bet by the blinds or when EP/MP limps/3bet over CO's open. Is it the same as Fold_vs_3b.CO.blind ? I guess they are not the same otherwise you wouldn't have created them.

morny
06-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Sorry i made a mistake on the Fold Vs one.

Its fold vs 3bet (your positions) . (Villains Position)

So when we have

Fold vs 3b.EP.ip - Its fold vs 3bet when we open in EP and face a 3bet from someone in position
Fold vs 3b.EP.blind - Its fold vs 3bet when we open in EP and face a 3bet from someone in the blinds

Sorry for the confusion and that should clear things up