PDA

View Full Version : Hand Reading assistance in HEM

daedalus 9
06-09-2009, 06:41 PM
How does everyone use HEM to generate reads on players? There is a lot in HEM and I'm not sure I'm running the right filters to get reads on tendencies.

Real-Time: Is there pop-up (HUD) or "Active Player Details Window" data that I can pull up real-time to see what specific hands villian raises with PF vs. limps vs. CC?

Post-Analysis: How do you all use HEM to dig through your most common opponents to generate tendencies and reads?

:confused::confused:

morny
06-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Try reading the Articles in the HM Articles Menu as theres alot of this kind of stuff there or maybe post on 2+2

daedalus 9
06-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Try reading the Articles in the HM Articles Menu as theres alot of this kind of stuff there or maybe post on 2+2

Thx. I've read the articles...they are great but they didn't quite scratch the itch I'm looking for here. Looking for other HEM users ideas on how they use HEM for reads. Wrong forum?

morny
06-09-2009, 06:59 PM
No feel free to post but theres not that many people that read these forums other than people looking to fix problems so i figured youd get a better response in a 2+2 thread since stats are universal both HM and PT users could give advice

daedalus 9
06-09-2009, 07:00 PM
cool. I'll try the 'software' forum unless you have a better recommendation. Product is awesome btw. You guys should be really proud.