PDA

View Full Version : Three HUD Stat Questions

Ajax
06-09-2009, 06:28 AM
I am trying to figure out how some of the stats work on the HUD. If anyone knows about this stuff, please help!

1. If a player check-raises on the flop, will the “Bet Flop” stat actually go down?

2. When i was trying some stats in the HUD, i noticed that one of my opponent’s had the following stat’s:
Flop agg pct 80
Turn agg pct 50
Bet Flop 100
Bet Turn 100
how could he have bet the flop and turn 100, but get agg pct’s for both of them as only 80 and 50?

3. Are the following two sentences correct?
Every time “SB 3Bet Vs steal” increases, “3-Bet” increases too.
Every time “BB 3Bet Vs steal” increases, “3-Bet” increases too.
There are no sequences of actions for where these two will be incorrect.

4. Say that it is folded to the SB, the SB completes, the BB raises, and the small blind folds - will this have any impact on the “SB Fold Vs steal” statistic? It seems like if the SB folds then it would be intuitive for the stat to increase, but my guess is that the stat actually does not change at all.

morny
06-09-2009, 07:22 PM
1) If he had the oppurtunity to bet the flop and didnt hes bet flop stat will decrease, if he didnt have the opportunity say for example player 1 donk bet before he acted then this stat will stay the same because there was no oppurtunity to bet the flop only call or raise or fold

2) Lets say for example someone donk bet the flop then he dosent have the oppurtunity to bet flop but if he just calls this would lower hes % because calling is not an aggressive act

3)Yes thats correct, how often someone 3bets in the SB is useful, there overall 3bet % is a completely different stat obviously and so its useful to have both of these but its correct both should be effected. Actually your probably a HU player so in that case its not very useful as theyll be the same but for 6max or full ring players this would be

4) SB fold v steal is where someone raises in late position and they fold, again this stat wouldnt be any use if you play HU