PDA

View Full Version : HH is not importing to HM

redstar
06-08-2009, 09:43 PM
When I try to import my HH to HM is not doing it. And when I try to use the Database Management, HM turns off and I get this (attachment). But unlike the Faqs instruction I don't see a make default or export hands tab.

thanks
redstar

stretch00
06-08-2009, 09:50 PM
First you need to enter your password and connect to get to the screen with your database info!

redstar
06-08-2009, 09:57 PM
I delete it before i took the screen shot.

morny
06-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Put the password back in, press connect and then youll see the next screens with export database and make default etc

redstar
06-09-2009, 08:17 PM
OK i created a new database and i saw that the auto import is importing hands but i don't see it anywhere.

thanks
redstar

morny
06-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Please dont double post, i replied to your other thread

redstar
06-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Sorry about the double post i didn't mean to. But anyway your reply was to go read the manual and put some filter in HM. I did both of that. First, the manual it tells you what this bottom is and that bottom is but it does not tell u anything
about what to do if u have no player or stats or any thing to work with. I went back and tell it to filter by stakes nothing, by hand at showdown, nothing. All i want is this software to replay all the hand that i just play, so i can see my mistake. That all i want. So can u please help me out.
thank you
redstar

morny
06-10-2009, 09:26 AM
Please email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread