PDA

View Full Version : "Fold to Flop CB 3B pot" and numerous other stats wrong/not displaying

james123
08-31-2011, 07:44 AM
Using my HUD for Heads up NL on version 1.12.0 and the following stats are wrong:

"Fold to Flop CB 3B pot" stat is wrong. Also includes hands from 4 bet pots.
"Raise Flop CB 3B Pot" is also incorrect for the same reason. I am presuming that "fold to turn cb 3b pot" etc are also all wrong.

I found this same issue in a post about a year ago and it still hasnt been fixed. Misleading stats in 3bet pots is a pretty big deal since making mistakes for so many bb is very costly.

Also, fold to flop cbet (ip), fold to flop cbet (oop), fold to turn cbet (ip), etc,etc are also displaying doh in my hud. when will these stats be up and running?

Let me know if I need to send in hand histories.
Thanks

netsrak
08-31-2011, 09:11 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Roronoa
09-07-2011, 06:44 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

I got the same problem here... This occured after i installed the last update. Unfortunately i don't know how old was my previous version, but i'm sure it's no more than 2-3 months.

Patvs
09-07-2011, 06:55 AM
Update to: Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Poker Tracking and Analysis Software 1.12.01 (http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_1.12.01.exe)

lungov
09-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Update to: Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Poker Tracking and Analysis Software 1.12.01 (http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_1.12.01.exe)

i have just installed 1.12.01 and a lot of stats are wrong or blank; is this being fixed right now or should i remove them from my pop up?

Patvs
09-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Which stats?

Do they show if you change the popup to "old style popup": hud options--> player preferences--> stats tab

lungov
09-07-2011, 07:44 PM
raise limpers, both overall and per position (they show the same value as raise first)
fold to check/raise per street (showing "--")
cbet ip per street (showing "--")
cbet oop per street (showing "--")
5 bet range (shows the same value as 4bet range; i would check everything related to 5bet because its hard to check the other values)
fold to squeeze, both as raiser and caller (showing "--")
BB fold, call and raise vs steals from CO, BTN and SB (showing"--")

as far as i know they are all new stats; i couldnt find any of them in the old style pop-ups, possibly because they've been included recently

let me know if you need any more info

lungov
09-07-2011, 08:06 PM
i also just realized that call cbet ip and call cbet oop show identical values and sample sizes, although fold and raise do not