PDA

View Full Version : Ipoker Graph Not Showing Up

bunnygamma
08-31-2011, 02:05 AM
My HUD is working in CelebPoker, but when I go back to review my session holdem manager doesn't have any hands logged, nor does it show me a graph. When I search for my player's SN though it says that it has X amount of hands. What am I missing? Thank you

netsrak
08-31-2011, 04:25 AM
Please clear your filters (Filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.
And please check your screenname, gametime and date/time settings.

bunnygamma
08-31-2011, 06:13 AM
Okay. I did those things. I still can't view my HH or graph for the day. When I went to the file that the hands had been downloading in they were no longer there. I actually looked at them earlier today, though it had to open up windows explorer for me to view the HH. Thank you for your help.

netsrak
08-31-2011, 09:14 AM
the auto-import moves the files to the archive folder 15 mins after the last access, the default archive folder is c:\hmarchive\"year"\"month"\"day".

Are the hands imported with the correct date and time? The problem may be your date filter. Please try without it.

bunnygamma
08-31-2011, 09:07 PM
Thank you. I took the date filter off and the hands appeared. I went and looked at the dates for the hands and they looked like they were 1 day off so I just adjusted the time by 24hours. Thank you.