PDA

View Full Version : Hud Settings Icon

derders
08-30-2011, 10:08 PM
Hello...

is it possible to have an Icon without text?

I use the fontsize 13 (scaled) and the Hud Settings Icon with text "settings & config" is to big / respectively for me with all my stats ... would be better to have two little icons and the last hands winner(s)

or is it possible to switch it off? canīt find this option ( I mean the settings/config and not the last hands winners)

udbrky
08-31-2011, 08:36 PM
I passed along a suggestion

derders
01-24-2012, 07:05 AM
months ago... no time to add an option to untick the text of HM2 Settings?
I mean everyone knows where to click if he wants to change settings ... on that little icon would be quite sufficient

fopah
01-25-2012, 07:14 PM
This is possible
uncheck the box on HUD Options -> Config Properties -> Hud Settings -> [ ] Settings/HUD Select

You can still get to the HUD Settings in the table by clicking the top of the table stats box.

derders
01-26-2012, 04:39 AM
You can still get to the HUD Settings in the table by clicking the top of the table stats box.

I cannot follow this... If I untick Settings/HUD Select I have the last hand winners without settings bar
which table stats box?

and I use only 1 last hand winners and yet nothing happends if I click on it - no Hand Viewer popup
if set 2 I have hand viewer on lower hand - but I use only one

Sarek
01-27-2012, 06:44 AM
Please try this
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/183001-hm2-internal-version-2-0-0-6194-scanner-beta.html#post902011

derders
01-27-2012, 09:44 AM
this works, but not a good solution for people who set one last hand (as me)

yet I can get to the HUD settings but if I set just one last hand how can I quick view the hand?
I must go over the settings - hand history and this is inconvenient

If I set two last hands I can also let the config bar ...

it is possible to set it like this?
on name - HUD Settings
on amount - Hand Viewer

or as I suggested first the single HUD Icon separated from hand viewer

and sorry if I nerves

Sarek
01-29-2012, 06:40 AM
This behavior (hand viewer when click on name, muched cards when click on pot) was in HM1. All customers want this in same way in HM2.

derders
01-29-2012, 07:46 AM
okay have found a good solution

my problem was that with a scaled fontsize 13 the bar settings + last hand(s) is to big for multitabling

if I set the main fontsize to a lower value (6) with clicking on no for "do you want to use this font with all stats" and set each stat to 13 in stat appearence the hud/settings bar shrinks to like 1/2 bar in size 13

thatīs all what I wanted, to get this huge bulky bar away from my tables :-)