PDA

View Full Version : HEM from super slow to white screen

playazhate
08-30-2011, 09:05 PM
Since 3 month my HEM is getting really slow. I open one table play 2-3 hand and I click on start auto import. From there it could take 40 hands before the program finally import and HUD appear. Since 3 weeks I have to click on stop autoimport an click again on auto import for maybe 1 hour before he start importing. When I click on stop import it take 1-2 minutes and the message «auto import have been stop by user» appear. But this week its getting worst, when I click stop auto import it jump right awat to auto import and no message appear.I can keep on clicking on auto import-stop auto import- start auto import-stop auto import but nothing never really happen (I'm just waisting my time). Plus evry time I jump from HEM to my poker software window I get some white screen in all window for 40 sec cuasing me to miss a lot of hand and even sitting out.

I did reinstal HEM, I did a full database maintenance. Should I just purge everything in create a new database (I don't care about loosing stat, All i want is to be apple to play poker without figthing 45-90 minutes with HEM).

Sorry for my english I do speak french

Patvs
08-30-2011, 10:11 PM
Manually move all the handhistory files that are 'stuck' in your auto import folders to your archive folder.

If that doesn't resolve it, create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
and reimport your old handhistories by running an import from folder on the archive folder.

olliepower
08-30-2011, 10:13 PM
Hi,

What are you system specifications? (CPU, OS, RAM, Hard Drive Space) What firewall/anti-virus are you using?

I would recommend that you create a new database and test the program to see if that automatically improves performance. If it does, we can conclude Your database is corrupt.

And read:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

playazhate
08-30-2011, 11:37 PM
I'll try to create a new database tomorrow morning. But for now I can tell you that:

INTEL(R) Core(TM)2 CPU
6300 @ 1.86 Ghz
1,00 Go RAM
Hard drive space 456Go