PDA

View Full Version : Two hud questions (new stats + microgaming problem)

idontcarejustletme
08-30-2011, 08:56 PM
First I just updated to 1.11.07b so that I can make use of some of the new stats. I started a new database and re-imported all my hands. All the new stats work except for two -- turn cbet in 3bet pot, and river cbet in 3bet pot (both stats I have on my popups, not on the hud proper). Any way to fix this?

Second, this might be a known issue already, but on Microgaming the HUD does not show up when there are just 2 player playing a 6 handed table. The hud won't show up in the HEM replayer either after the session if only 2 people were at the table. Once it becomes 3 handed the HUD works again. Any plans to fix this?

Patvs
08-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Update to http://videos.holdemmanager.com/HMBuilds/HmUpdate_Release.exe
And try reimporting the hands into a new database.
Note: new stats will be fixed in the final version of 1.12, there are still some bugs in 1.11.07b.

No HUD when playing 2 handed at a 6max table is still an open bug on our to-fix list. I have no eta when this will be fixed.

idontcarejustletme
08-30-2011, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the help. A few things didn't work, though.

For one, on a lot of my popup stats instead of the stat it just says "doh." 23391

Secondly, I assume this happens because you said there are still bugs, but some of the stats are clearly incorrect. For example I added turn and river cbet in 3bet pot, and when I look at my own sample it has me betting 100% over like 20 and 30 instances, which isn't true (double checked by running filters to make sure). Anything I can do?

If I want to play under this version before the new release fixes the bugs, am I just out of luck? Would I need to go re-install the older version to fix this?

Patvs
08-31-2011, 12:53 AM
Did you reimport the hands into a new EMPTY database? Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

You can downgrade to 1.11.06g: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/DownloadLinksForPastBuilds
Or wait for the final 1.12.

Also try adding the stats to your HUD. Some stats only display "doh" in the popups, but actually work in the HUD.