PDA

View Full Version : Entraction tourney stats dissapear

SvZff
08-30-2011, 06:57 PM
Hello,

When i play tourney's on 24h Poker (Entraction) my stats work perfectly.

Until a certain point (it might have to do with table change) where they dissapear.

I noticed this a couple of times now, and restarting HM and the poker client doesn't help.

I will send a screenshot of the table manager and my hand histories to support@holdemmanager.com
together with a link to this thread.

I would be very pleased if you had any idea what to do,

Thanks!

Patvs
08-30-2011, 10:07 PM
Try to install: http://videos.holdemmanager.com/HMBuilds/HmUpdate_Release.exe

Use the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD when you're moved to a new table.

horabora
08-31-2011, 09:35 AM
installed it on windows 7 and installation worked, not so on XP, where installation failed.
Didn't check whether problem solved though

SvZff
08-31-2011, 02:40 PM
e-mail answer (i post it so others can use it)

This issue is occurring when the antes start. If you look at the hand history I quote here you can see a non ante hand followed by an ante hand. The ante hand has lots of information missing when you compare it to the non ante hand that precedes it. The ante hands do not contain information which HM needs to import hands and therefore display the HUD. They do not contain a unique hand number/game information, seat numbers for players or the stack sizes for the players. Until Entraction write this information to the hand history HM cannot import it.

Ok thanks, i will forward it to 24h poker

SvZff
08-31-2011, 02:47 PM
Done. Let's see if they come up with something...

SvZff
09-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Lollll... mmm ok thanks. Next question is offcourse when can we expect is...

############################

Dear Steven,

Thank you for contacting our Customer Support Service and allowing us to be of assistance.

The error with hand histories for tournaments, blinds and antes will be fixed in an upcoming release.

Best Regards,

Customer Support Service

24hpoker

Patvs
09-02-2011, 08:58 AM
Entraction screws up their handhistories when the antes come into play.
Crucial information is missing from those hands.

Until Entraction writes this information to the hand history HM cannot import it.--> Thus resulting in no HUD.
It's actually not something we can fix now, until it's fixed on Entraction's side.

augustas
12-16-2011, 09:10 AM
Its end of the year, but Entraction did not manage to fix that problem with ANTEs. :confused:

augustas
03-30-2012, 04:38 PM
Entraction finally fixed the Hand History with Antes problem!!! Now HM2 works on tournaments with Antes!

Patvs
03-31-2012, 08:19 AM
:)