PDA

View Full Version : Players missing in "Change Player"

Kisso82
06-08-2009, 12:37 AM
Hey,

I mostly played on two poker sites untill now, but now started playing on a third. HUD works alright, hands are imported and i add my new nickname in "Hud Options/Setup Hero Names", but i just cannot ad my third account in "Cash games/change player". I tried some others too but i only get to chose betwen the first two ones i used before.. Why cant i watch my session results on the third site? Is it limited to two only??

morny
06-08-2009, 10:50 AM
If you can select the player then the hands didnt import, try importing some of the files manaully and if that dosent work email me some of the hands that wont import to morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

Kisso82
06-08-2009, 11:30 AM
But i think the hands did import? In the "import" column on HM hands are importing as i am playing and the Pokerstars handhistory folder right now is emptyž(it wasnt when i was playing), because the hands were imported and are now in the archive folder? And when i go to "Set up Hero names" and type in my Pokerstars nickname, it says there are 6000something hands there and i can add my nickname.. Its just when i go to the Change player function in "Cash games" i cant seem to choose more than the 2 nicknames previously used... :( I also tried this with a fourth site now and got the same result :/