PDA

View Full Version : No idea what to title this

ez2cy
08-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Play on Absolute. Cash games are fine, but SnG's (hard to explain). The SnG table takes preference over everything. If I try to do something else, (another cash game) it flips back to the SnG table. Also, can not type in chat. You click on chat and it pops right back to "Enter Chat here", over and over again. I've played a .50 SnG, just to test it. Everything worked fine with nothing open. Opened my Absolute solution (to grab hands) everything again fine. As soon as I opened HEM and started to import, the problem came up. Close HEM and it's fine again. ????????

Hope this makes sense, as it's anoyying as hell.

Thanks.

morny
08-15-2008, 02:07 PM
Can you try it without absolute solution to rule out that its not involved. Also try the force on top option in Hud Options > Table Preferences

ez2cy
08-15-2008, 04:29 PM
As I said in my original post. I have tried it without absolute solution, it works, only when HEM is opened and importing hands does it not work.

Just tried the Force, didn't work, and table manager was blinking all the time. Also, forgot to mention in original post, whenever I close a SnG table, I get a message that HEM performed an illegal and must shut down (or something like that) Again, never have this with cash tables.

Mike chops
08-17-2008, 10:19 AM
I think the problem is with absolute solution. My version minizes all the tables so I guess it isn't designed to be used while playing.

Deuce2High
08-17-2008, 11:29 AM
This was happening to me a few days ago. I was running multiple sites but I felt like it was the Absolute table that was screwing me up. It was an MTT. Since updating/restarting my pc it has been working fine.

ez2cy
08-17-2008, 09:21 PM
No the problem is not Absolute solution.

I can play SnG's on Absolute with nothing else open and everything is fine. I've then opened Absolute solution and let it run while playing the SnG, nothing happens, nothing wrong. I can take notes etc. As soon as I open HEM and start importing hands, I have no control over my mouse except at that table. I can't take notes on Absolute, not take notes in HEM. The mouse is useless.

I've also tried playing a SnG, without anything open again and opened HEM alone without Absolute solution and start to import, and the problem begins. It's something to do with HEM there is no other explaination, I"ve covered the variables. I'm not sure how I can be more clear on this?

I can't even tell you why as I downloaded the latest version of HEM and started playing SnG's at the same time. Again.......I do not have this problem with cash tables, never did have and don't today, only with SnG's and it's driving me crazy.