PDA

View Full Version : relaunch table manager

Sirus
06-07-2009, 08:05 PM
hi

say for example i am playing a combination of cash and donkaments, but I dont want the hud on the donkaments tables when i launch the hud i can remove the donkament tables by unclicking a box. However, the table manager box disapears after a while and then when i move tables in the donkament, the hud reapears and I am unable to remove it unless i restart hem.

help!:)

morny
06-08-2009, 10:41 AM
What version does this happen with?

Sirus
06-08-2009, 01:31 PM
every version up to the latest beta, really annoying. Also please could you ask Roy to add a tournaments check box in the cash games graph options to show how much youve won at donkaments in the month.

ty

morny
06-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Bug escalated to Mike, as a temp workaround you could setup another layout specifically for tournaments, remove all the stats and untick "show note icon" which will essentially create no hud and this should fix it

Sirus
06-09-2009, 01:23 PM
Bug escalated to Mike, as a temp workaround you could setup another layout specifically for tournaments, remove all the stats and untick "show note icon" which will essentially create no hud and this should fix it

what about the tournaments option in the cash game graphs tab?

morny
06-09-2009, 04:58 PM
Do you mean a feature that shows both tournament results in the one section so you can see your total winnings for the month rahter than seeing cash and tourneys seperately. If so you can suggest it here but i think something like this is already in the pipeline just need to find the time to get it done although it will most likely be another seperate TAB rather than built into the cash game graph http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

Sirus
06-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Do you mean a feature that shows both tournament results in the one section so you can see your total winnings for the month rahter than seeing cash and tourneys seperately. If so you can suggest it here but i think something like this is already in the pipeline just need to find the time to get it done although it will most likely be another seperate TAB rather than built into the cash game graph http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

In bold, yes I do mean exactly that.

i hate that uservoice site as I have to re-register and stuff. Please forward my request to Roy.

Ty sir :)

Mike chops
06-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Which site were you playing on? Table moves are handled differently depending on the site.

Sirus
06-09-2009, 08:39 PM
Which site were you playing on? Table moves are handled differently depending on the site.

full tilt/stars for tournaments and ipoker/prima for cash. I should be able to disable the hud at will on any table I want to, relaunch table manager would achieve this.

Mike chops
06-10-2009, 12:45 PM
I played a multi-table sng at FTP, was moved and switched off the stats...

Sirus
06-10-2009, 11:14 PM
When I'm playing cash on ipoker and tournaments on ft each time I move table in the tournament, the stats reappear on the table.

fabio
06-10-2009, 11:40 PM
you could create a blank layout and assign it to tourneys by using the checkboxes