PDA

View Full Version : These HUD stats should be the same or different??????

pokertx
08-30-2011, 06:19 AM
I'm putting together a HUD for HU SNG's right now and am confused about the following stats in the attached screenshot.

Shouldn't the stats that I'm showing with the red arrows be the same as the ones with the green arrows? For example:

1. SB Steal should be the same as PFR in HU?
2. 3-Bet should be the same as BB 3-Bet?
3. Fold to 3-bet should be the same as "Fold_vs_3bet.SB.total"

Why aren't these the same? Does it have something to do with the "Tourney HUD filters"? I say this because I noticed the "3bet" stat on the top row remain unchanged but the "BB 3-bet" stat changed when my opponent stack size changed during our match.

netsrak
08-30-2011, 09:43 AM
HU stats where just introduced with the latest releases and they may be buggy in the first attempts.
Did you import the hands into a new database with 1.11.07b?
Do you still get the same results?

pokertx
08-30-2011, 04:55 PM
These are actually normal stats from releases last year, just being viewed on a HU table. So I don't believe what you suggest is the issue. Any other ideas?

Patvs
08-30-2011, 10:06 PM
They're all different and based on a different hand sample.

SB Steal: = SB raises
PFR is just how often he raises. So if the SB limps. The BB raises, and the SB reraises, this hand also counts towards the PFR, but is NOT a steal. As a result the sample sizes will be different.

It's the same with 3-Bet. 3-Bet also consists of hands where the SB limps--> BB raises--> SB 3bets.
So if a player is in the BB his "3-bet" stat will also include hands where he 3betted in the SB.
Whereas "BB 3-Bet" is only made up of hands where he was in the BB.

Fold to 3-bet should be the same as "Fold_vs_3bet.SB.total:
Again, the BB can also 3bet. And Fold_vs_3bet.SB is specific for the SB.