PDA

View Full Version : Hand import issue on Lock (merge)

dsk1231
08-30-2011, 01:34 AM
I've noticed that some of my all-in hands are not being saved in my HEM histories (I assume other hands as well but of course I don't notice those). They show up in the box on the table while im on it but they aren't collected in my history. I even clicked one of the hands in the upper-left box that wasnt showing up and checked it for review but it's not there. It's as if HEM imports it but doesn't keep it or something. Please help.

netsrak
08-30-2011, 03:59 AM
Are you using HM 1.11.07b? http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

I remember a problem like this where Merge didn't write the handhistories for such hands so HM has no chance of importing them.
You should check the Merge handhistories first.

dsk1231
08-30-2011, 11:30 PM
I do have the latest version and it's still missing all in hands tonight. What I don't understand is if it's not ending up in the hand history folder how is HEM showing it on the table. I mean it show's that I lost or won on that table (I use the $ won/lost) and if I click the upper left box of that hand the right pop up shows the hand. If HEM were not importing it why am I seeing it there?

netsrak
08-31-2011, 04:26 AM
Good point. I think we need to investigate this.
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

dsk1231
08-31-2011, 08:47 PM
Here's an example of what I'm talking about:
My screename is Thanksforthemoneys. Notice in the first picture that I won $6.90 with a king high flush according to my hand histories using locks software. The 2nd picture is a screenshot of my HEM reports for this session I have all hands highlighted as you can see and I have ordered them from biggest wins to biggest losses. Notice that the hand in the first picture isn't there as it should be on the top line as it would obviously be my biggest win. Also if I go to my graph it doesn't compensate for the hand. It's like according to HEM it never existed. But like I said in my previous post if I had caught this hand while playing I could have clicked the left top box in the corner showing my win in that hand and the pop up box on the right would show the history. It's just very odd.

dsk1231
08-31-2011, 09:06 PM
A few hands later. This time I screenshoted that while on the table HEM seemed to have imported it but in the second picture you'll notice it's like it never existed.

Patvs
08-31-2011, 09:35 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_1.12.0.exe
Try changing the date filter from TODAY to YESTERDAY--> if they show up as yesterday's hands.
Clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected!)

If that doesn't resolve it.
Try reimporting the hands into a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager