PDA

View Full Version : M Zone Reports for tournies

PCP Poker
06-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Here are a couple of reports I developed and thought I would share with the community. One groups your tourney stats by your M Zone (green, yellow, orange, red, grey) and the other one does it by Effective M.

The effective M report doesn't seem to produce accurate output though. The formula is exactly correct, but for some reason the output is very wrong, placing over 99% of hands in the grey zone. I have thoroughly tested the output of the regular M Zone report, and it is 100$ % accurate.

Just unzip these files and place them in your reports folder, then restart HEM.

PCP Poker
06-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Oh, and if anyone out there that knows what their doing could take a look at the effective M report, I'd appreciate it very much. It's driving me crazy why it's not working.

tiratrocos
08-23-2009, 01:27 AM
Looks like effective M should be working but it isn't as you said. Can't help much here, sorry.

One other thing I've noticed was that in the "M zone" report when selecting a row for a certain zone the hands showed aren't filtered, showing all hands.

Would be nice to have this working but it seems it doesn't depend on the report code.

gp18089
08-26-2009, 04:40 PM
Looks like effective M should be working but it isn't as you said. Can't help much here, sorry.

One other thing I've noticed was that in the "M zone" report when selecting a row for a certain zone the hands showed aren't filtered, showing all hands.

Would be nice to have this working but it seems it doesn't depend on the report code.

+1. Anyway, the most important think is if this formula calculating antes, too. Please, confirm it.