PDA

View Full Version : All-in ev with multiway pots?

zachvac
08-14-2008, 04:45 PM
There's a 3-way all-in, shortstack had a set, I had a higher overpair than the other deeper stack, we get it in on the flop. I lose to the set and beat the overpair yet it says I won a ton more than my equity because my total equity with the 3 hands was very small and my side pot was bigger than the main pot. My equity SHOULD be calculated by ev in main pot * main pot size + ev in side pot * side pot size (and so on for multiple side pots). Is this already a known bug and are you planning on fixing this? Not a huge deal, since I know what happened, just kinda bugs me and it'd be nice if it could be accurate.

morny
08-15-2008, 02:09 PM
Yes known bug that multway pots are not calculated correctly but should be fixed soon

greencharme
08-29-2008, 06:29 AM
Dear Morny,

is there any ETA to fix this bug? Like "it is not high on our priority list" or "it is very high"?

Might not be the most important thing in the world. But psychologically it's annoying when you constantly think you've been sucked out way too often, yet HM tells you the opposite, based on those miscalculated multiwaypots.

Cheers

morny
08-29-2008, 02:53 PM
Ive no ETA at the moment sorry, were trying to get some big improvements out in 1.06.03 so as soon as we get them out of the way well start on things like this. Weve no idea how quick well get through the next few problems though so thats why i cant give an estimated time. Sorry for the inconvenience

Jongste
09-05-2008, 07:10 AM
Good to see you guys working on this one!