PDA

View Full Version : Popup designer

melles
08-29-2011, 06:01 PM
Tried to make a popup but some cells just got black dont know why, but I can see them fine in the designer but the backround in those cells are darker.
I need to delete the rows I guess and start over.

How can I controll the cells that are shaded, if I want to removethe shade in a cell how do I do that? can we only shade cells not remove shade?
How can I see in the designer what cells are shaded or not?
When I make a new row the font get smaller 10 size.

How do I clone a popup and rename it?

B-Money
08-29-2011, 07:59 PM
How can I controll the cells that are shaded, if I want to removethe shade in a cell how do I do that?
You will need to shade the cell white.

Can we only shade cells not remove shade?
Correct, see above.

How can I see in the designer what cells are shaded or not?
Cells will be highlighted a different color. If you look at the default popups every other row is shaded.

When I make a new row the font get smaller 10 size.
Yes, you'll need to add new font properties to the new row.

How do I clone a popup and rename it?
Can't do this in the UI currently, but you can copy and rename the popup file when HM2 is closed and that will clone it. Popup files are located here on Vista/Win7 rigs: C:\Users\YOURPCNAME\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\ Config

melles
08-30-2011, 08:47 AM
Thanks alot for the information.
The popup designer in HM2 is much better then in HM1 now when I have played with it for a while.

When you copy/paste the popups files to rename them some "cells" gets black dont know why but its easy to fix now when I know how I should do.

shahrad
08-30-2011, 10:10 AM
How can I delete a stat which I did enter into a cell? I couldn't figure out this.
How do I delete a Popup completely from the list?

melles
08-30-2011, 10:35 AM
How can I delete a stat which I did enter into a cell? I couldn't figure out this.
By draging a empty cell to the cell you want to clear.

How do I delete a Popup completely from the list?
I dont think you can do that in the UI right now.
But you can delete the popup file when HM2 is closed in C:\Users\YOURPCNAME\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\ Config

udbrky
08-31-2011, 06:42 PM
Correct on both.