PDA

View Full Version : Does HEM seperate Hold em and Omaha stats? Can Hem Hud filter stats by blind levels?

UWjoe
06-07-2009, 12:31 PM
I play HA occasionally (Hold em and Omaha mixed) and was wondering if Hold em stats are showing up in omaha games and vs a vs

obviously there are hugely detrimental issues that could occur if say a villain has a high PF 3 bet % in 6 max nlhe but only 3 bets AAxx hands PF in PLO, making the hud essentially useless or worse if there is no seperation betweent the #s the stats represent as opposed to turning villains hands face up (when he has aces in plo) and making him redic exploitable if they are seperated

ps while on the topic of seperation of hands, is there any way to seperate hands by blind level or blind level ranges?

say i want to filter my stats to represent 15/30-100/200; 150/300 +25 antes-400/800 +antes; and 500/1000 +antes and above, can i do that somehow?

i know its not possible in PT3 (or i would switch back despite liking HEM better overall) but if it is in HEM Please let me know how to set it up

TYVM,
Joe

Mike chops
06-07-2009, 01:39 PM
The stats are stored separately.

We can't do blind levels atm, though I believe it is planned soon.