PDA

View Full Version : Cannot view HEM hands

speirs
06-07-2009, 09:18 AM
I'm having problem after problem with HEM. Now when I want to review my session I can view the hands fine with the replayer but when I want to view or copy the raw HH nothing happens. I tried to export and then I get:

"An error occurred: StartIndex cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: startIndex."

Maybe something to do with this problem?

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?p=56856#post56856

I want to emphasize that all these problems occurs on my newly installed Vista with fresh PostgreSQL database and latest updated HEM.

morny
06-07-2009, 05:56 PM
you need to left click to select the hand(s) then right click and choose view selected hands

speirs
06-08-2009, 01:27 AM
you need to left click to select the hand(s) then right click and choose view selected hands
That's the whole question, this doesn't work.

morny
06-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Ok email and to arrange a teamviewer session, im almost certain the problem is caused because your just right clicking though, you need to left click first and then right click when a hand is selected, the start index error is basically saying nothing is selected. morny@holdemmanager.net

speirs
06-08-2009, 02:14 PM
I'll try one more time asap before I look like a fool, or maybe its too late for that ;-) , and report back.

speirs
06-09-2009, 10:20 AM
OK I apologize for bothering you, apparently I'm retarded and what you said was the case.