PDA

View Full Version : a little help please, im a newbie...

ckid2543
08-29-2011, 10:50 AM
Hi, im a bit of a newbie... quick question for 'player analysis' section on my holdem manager..

1)what does 'High Fold to Raise' mean for turn or river and
2)'high raise fold' mean for the turn or river? both are different stats..

i assume that if u raise him on the turn and he folds that is 'high fold to raise', but for 'high raise fold'?

Thanks for your help... im always unsure on some of the stats even after i see some of the explanations. Poker is not easy but im trying to learn.

Sarek
08-29-2011, 04:21 PM
This "high" (or "low") is in comparison to other players from the same limit.

ckid2543
08-29-2011, 07:02 PM
thanks for replying...

i do know that part of what you meant for me i wanna know what it means the 'Fold to raise' and 'Raise Fold'' ... pretty sure fold to raise is when the guy gets raised on the turn and folds, but raise fold means what? he raises a guy on the turn and then folds to a reraise??

netsrak
08-30-2011, 03:54 AM
Here are our stat definitions:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/95/Stat+Definitions

ckid2543
08-30-2011, 06:45 PM
yeah i saw that netsrak, and i looked though it but i still couldnt find the explanation for the stat im speaking of..

In that link it has under the section 'BET' the definition 'fold vs turn raise' which means folding to a turn raise which is the first thing i was wondering about but it doesnt have 'raise fold'... you know what i mean? So my question 1 is folding the turn or river to a raise but what is number 2? it wasnt in that link cause the 'villain' that i played against had both of those stats under 'player analysis'

question 1)what does 'High Fold to Raise' mean for turn or river and

question 2)'high raise fold' mean for the turn or river? both are different stats..

Patvs
08-30-2011, 09:55 PM
Can you post a screenshot of the two stats?
Do they both come up for the same player?

ckid2543
09-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Can you post a screenshot of the two stats?
Do they both come up for the same player?

yes both were from the same player, and it was in the section of holdem manager called players and i cant seem to put his name in anywhere so ill just wait till he plays again because if i run it as all players my screen will probably freeze..

ckid2543
09-01-2011, 02:20 PM
k here is a picture..23701 I apologize that it is blurry because i had to make it bigger but you can see the river stats, he has 'High Fold to raise' and 'Very High Raise fold' what is the difference between the two?

Patvs
09-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Fold to Raise = You BET---> you are raised---> you Fold
Raise Fold = You RAISE--> you are reraised (which is essentially a 4 bet, since your raise was already a 3bet)--> you Fold

ckid2543
09-02-2011, 09:57 AM
AH okay, thanks..i just wanted to be certain.