PDA

View Full Version : Bit explanation with Betas

DK115
06-07-2009, 02:51 AM
Roy, Paul,

Could you please do the following:
1) Give a bit explanation about the new features, like auto rate and live tracking. Not very extended but a brief explanation what we should expect. (I am missing what live tracking should do/see on my Hud).

2) Could you please use the first post of the Beta 1.09 thread for:
A) All information about updates (the link to the latest beta as you already do AND all NEW/Updates) in the FIRST post! In this way noboby is forced to go to the complete thread in other to find all related changes/bugfixing.
B) Maybe use the first post also for the brief description and update it as we go along and some functionality is changing.

In this way I and I assume others as well, can support you much better with testing the new beta functionality.

morny
06-07-2009, 05:41 PM
1) Im not 100% sure on the live tracking as i havent used it yet but im pretty sure its pot odds and player actions per street (raise/bet/call/bet) type of thing

2) Yes well be doing this with, we started doing it with Beta 26 of the last version on and will continue to do this with 1.09, Roys just up to hes eyes at the moment so well get it added soon

DK115
06-08-2009, 02:52 PM
2) Yes well be doing this with, we started doing it with Beta 26 of the last version on and will continue to do this with 1.09, Roys just up to hes eyes at the moment so well get it added soon

Paul,

I do not see it :confused:

I hope the first post of 1.09.03 Beta should look like this:

We're relaunching the 1.09 beta here:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

In addition to the changes shown below we added Auto Rate configuration under the Options menu and in the Replayer you will see the auto rate icons. In the next update or two we will extend this to live tables and then the manager. We also got Cake hands that use Euro number formatting working and fixed the auto import problem from the original release.

1.09 Beta 1

* (1.09 Beta 1 NEW) Added Cake support for hands played after May 5th (new hand history format)
* (1.09 Beta 1 NEW) Added support for Cereus 4 paid SNG's
* (1.09 Beta 1 HUD) Live Tracking FTP and IPoker hands.
* (1.09 Beta 1 HUD) Pre-flop odds in hand history window when cards go to showdown
* (1.09 Beta 1 HUD) Updated code to detect new Stars MTT/SNG client changes
* (1.09 Beta 1 NEW) New replayer interface
* (1.09 Beta 1 NEW) Player preferences menu split into tabs and Tooltips added.
* (1.09 Beta 1 NEW) Replayer skin updated
* (1.09 Beta 1 SCANNER) Extended Trial 2 more weeks
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) FTP, Stars and other site 6Max tourneys now have $EV being calculated
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) Fixed bug in the $EV Adjusted report stat if you had a hand that was exactly 50.0% to win against one other hand and the two hands were not the same cards
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) Very rarely a Cereus hand would have a player playing who did not appear in the seated / stack list and this would cause the hand to not import. This is now auto corrected
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) The Big Hands tab in the player analysis would only show the first 2 cards of Omaha hands
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) Fixed issue that could occur on a hand played at a large MTT if the total number of chips at the table was higher than apx 65 million
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) Some Party Omaha tourney hands were importing as Holdem
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) Fixed bug where FTP Omaha Hi/Lo tourney summaries would come through as Holdem
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) ICM for FTP and other 6-max tournaments
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) 2p2 grabbing in hand history window fixes and improvements

1.09 Beta 2

(can not find the related post)

1.09 Beta 3

The next update will be a more substantial one

* (1.09 Beta 3 SCANNER) Updated scanner to deal with Cereus Network changes
* (1.09 Beta 3 HUD) Transparency drop shadow fixed
* (1.09 Beta 3 HUD) Mucked card opacity fixed
* (1.09 Beta 3 HUD) More work on dimming folded players stats (live tracked sites only)
* (1.09 Beta 3 HUD) I-poker live tracking enabled

1.09 Beta 4

Etc ...

It does not look like this ... updates on beta 3 can only be found on page 6 or something ...

Again, it will be very helpfull with testing, it only helps you, guys!

morny
06-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Yeah its here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9264

Ill start a new one for 1.09 since Roys so busy, the beta 2 had a problem so we took it down so beta 2 is essentially beta 3

Heres the link http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11839

DK115
06-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Cool! :cool:

keep it up!