PDA

View Full Version : HUD problems and questions

fullflex
08-28-2011, 01:24 PM
I am currently struggling with setting up my HUD layout for 5max and 10max tables. I mostly play 6max and heads up tables and the layout is perfect when playing both these tables. When i then try move the stats around on a 5max or 10max table, it messes up my layout on my 6max tables. Is thereany way to avoid this?

Another question i had is how to bring the table manage back? When i open HEM and start importing hands, the table manager immediately opens. I generally minimize it and only use it if possibly needed. I have found that after running for quite a while, the table manager tab disappears. If i then want to use the tale finder in the table manager, i cant. I looked through the HEM tabs and couldnt find a table manager button that allows me to bring the window back.

My last question is a setting question. At the moment my HEM HUD stats show either the statistics of al the hands i have on a player or i can make it show only the stats of that specific session. Is there a way for me to filter the statistics of the lifetime stats of a player. The problem im sitting with is my lifetime stats show the headsup hands ive also played with that player. This obviouly skews the stats terribly when im looking for info on their 6max play. I would like to be able to filter the stats so that when there are 6 people on the able, the HUD should only show their stats for 3-6 player games and not their HU hands. Is something like this possible?

Thank you

Patvs
08-28-2011, 05:39 PM
On which site(s) are you playing??

TableManager: hud options--> relaunch HUD
Even when it minimizes it should still leave an orange flower icon, in the bottom right of your screen.
(change the Windows settings which icons are shown/hidden if you don't see it)

Filter statistics: hud options--> additional HUD filters
Setup a #players filter like

2:2-2
3:3-6
4:3-6
5:3-6
6:7-9
7:7-9
8:7-9
9:7-9