PDA

View Full Version : import challenges w/absolute and others

quietphantom
08-14-2008, 01:30 PM
Hello, I just bought HEM as I was very impressed with it during the trial. :) However, I have now started to encounter challenges with making the data match my PT 2 records. For instance, I started small using 347 hands exported from PT 2 and import into HEM (absolute 2/4 LHE) Out of that, I received zero import errors but only 212 hands were entered. While most of the losing hands crossed w/o issues, not a single winning hand did lol (not that there are many :) ) I have tried making new dbs as well as reimporting directly importing from the HHs themselves w/o any success. I am using XP and 1.06.01u as well as have read the FAQs. I imagine it is something simple on my end, but am stumped. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

morny
08-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Now that you have version U can you try with a new database but this time move the HH to a new folder. If you have problems with previous hands HM needs to be tricked into thinking these are new hands and if its already imported them it sometimes just ignores them so the new folder does the trick and version U solved most of peoples import problems. However if your still having problems after that can you ship some hands to morny@holdemmanager.net and ill have a look at them

quietphantom
08-14-2008, 06:02 PM
Morny,
Thanks for the fast response. I tried again to reimport them into a new db from a completely different folder but saw no change in numbers of hands imported or change in stats as a result. I'll be sending them onto you presently, once again thanks for the assistance :)

Shloogy
08-14-2008, 06:29 PM
very concerning this missing importing hands, how will i know that HM importing all the hands?

should i update it to 1.xxx.u and than create new db and move all hh to a new hh and than import?

fabio
08-14-2008, 06:58 PM
Hi alish,

this is probably a Absolute poker only "problem". So, if you do not play on absolute you shouldnt be worried.

Shloogy
08-14-2008, 07:01 PM
thanks for the reply