PDA

View Full Version : Wont let me activate!

4entourage
06-05-2009, 09:16 PM
So I installed this on 2 desktops. PC1 = my main PC PC2 = my 2nd desktop.

I decided I want this on an external HDD instead of PC 2. I un-installed HEM and SQL stuff from PC2 - now I installed FTP, HEM, and SQL on my 120Gig External.

When I go to activate it wont let me.

Details: No more activations allowed. You must first deactivate the software from the original machine before attempting to activate again.

But I already did?!!? What am I doing wrong?

stretch00
06-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Before you uninstalled HM did you clear 1 of the serial codes?

4entourage
06-05-2009, 09:51 PM

No I did not. I didnt touch PC 1 at all because that is my main one and I am leaving it alone. So I should re-install everything again on PC2---clear serial number---un-install it again---- and then it should let me activate it on this PC?

4entourage
06-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Well that didn't work for me either. I re-installed it on the PC I wanted to remove it from. I went into HEM - cleared the serial from that pc (PC2) -- went back to the external HDD and attempted to activate it now - still get same error......

stretch00
06-05-2009, 10:11 PM
At this point Morny my have to re-activate the key
I think that's all

4entourage
06-05-2009, 10:22 PM
At this point Morny my have to re-activate the key
I think that's all

How do I get ahold of him to do that? Do I message him my key or...?

stretch00
06-05-2009, 10:25 PM
THis is the best place to get him! But he lives in Ireland so he's gone for the night most likely. He will post here check back.

4entourage
06-05-2009, 10:36 PM
THis is the best place to get him! But he lives in Ireland so he's gone for the night most likely. He will post here check back.

Thanks so much. Have a great night

4entourage
06-05-2009, 10:43 PM

Wait - was I supposed to release the code from both PC's --- not just PC2? Or should releasing it from PC2 let me put PC2 on another pc/hdd

stretch00
06-05-2009, 11:20 PM
no just the box that you are not going to use.I f you wipe the other you will need both keys.

4entourage
06-06-2009, 12:01 AM
no just the box that you are not going to use.I f you wipe the other you will need both keys.

Dont know what fixed it but relentless install and un-install and code release and re-entry and sooner or later it worked! Thanks for the assistance along the way. Morny you dont need to do anything I got it working finally - thanks anyways!!

4entourage
06-06-2009, 12:29 AM
So...the purpose of this was to be able to bring this HDD with me and if I ever go anywhere I can put it on the PC I am around - and have my accumulated stats always with me.

When I plug it into a pc and run it from the external it says it notices hardware changes and I have to re-activate. Yes - obviously there is hardware differences - its a completely different PC -

but thats why I installed it on the external HDD! Obv it fails when I try to activate it - nor do I want to have to mess with activating it on EVERY PC I plug this into anyways--- how do I make this work? I want to bring it with me everywhere but its not letting me

stretch00
06-06-2009, 12:41 AM
I'm not sure you can do what your trying to do.The license is for 2 computers only. You'll have to wait and ask MORNY about it!

morny
06-06-2009, 11:57 AM
The license works for 2 PCs, if you even change the hardware in the PC it can reset the license so it wont work per hard drive it works per PC, if youve used up your 2 codes and need them reset just email me the key to morny@holdemmanager.net and ill do that

4entourage
06-06-2009, 09:12 PM
Morny I am having trouble activating since I was informed I could not install this on an external and bring it around --- Im trying to re-activate PC2 --- my key was released but after I released original PC1 and re-entered it -- when trying on PC 2 it still says too many activations ---- sure it was released so I could use it again ???

4entourage
06-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Morny I am having trouble activating since I was informed I could not install this on an external and bring it around --- Im trying to re-activate PC2 --- my key was released but after I released original PC1 and re-entered it -- when trying on PC 2 it still says too many activations ---- sure it was released so I could use it again ???

And once you release it--- do I first install HEM with the 1st serial----release it ---then the 2nd one (omaha serial) right?

morny
06-07-2009, 05:31 PM
not sure what you mean by release, basically your key can be installed on 2 pc's using profile 1 and 2, dosent matter which profile you use on each one but once you register the 2 you cant use it on a 3rd PC without having us deactivate one of the profiles first. If deactivated the profile you asked me to via email so it should be fine now