PDA

View Full Version : Setting up Party

harmonica
06-05-2009, 04:52 PM
Hi

I have never used HEM before on Party, and I am having trouble with my HUD, it keeps moving the stats for the players all over the place, a similar thing happened at Stars, managed to solve that by selecting preferred seating. I have checked that box in Party's software but for some crazy reason it still keeps putting me in different seats. Could you guys point me in the right direction?.

Thanks

stretch00
06-05-2009, 04:57 PM
use the FAQ bellow and search for configure for PARTY

harmonica
06-05-2009, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. I dont think it is a HEM problem, I think its something to do with Party and the preferred seating do you know how to set this up?, I thought that maybe going into the options and checking the seat I would like to sit at on all my tables would do the trick, but I guess not. I noticed after posting this that HUD doesn't move around the table when I play 1 table the stats stay where they should its just when I am playing more than 1 table.

Thanks

stretch00
06-05-2009, 05:25 PM
go to the FAQ and somwhere in it should also be setting prefered seat for party,if you follow the FAQ 100% corect it should be fine so start there any problem after that post again,OK

harmonica
06-05-2009, 05:42 PM
Hi

I have read this but I cant find anywhere where it mentions about preferred seating. The FAQ I have read is No 143 How do i configure Holdem Manager to work with Party Poker?. Is there another FAQ?.

Thanks

stretch00
06-05-2009, 05:50 PM
did you search FAQ for configure HUD to work Party? the FAQ has it somewhere you just gotta search.

harmonica
06-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Thanks for your help.

I have worked it, the problem was that in addition to checking the preferred seating list you need to go into Preferences/Themes/Switch Table and select the new tables because HEM wont work otherwise.