PDA

View Full Version : No HUD on HU Tables on Merge 2411

srooney3
08-26-2011, 04:57 PM
I posted here on someone else's thread about the HUD not launching on the heads up tables on merge (50NL if that matters). The HHs are being imported, but the HUD is not launching. The little config thing in the top left corner of a table that pops up when HEM2 recognizes a table doesn't appear as well. The thread was labeled - FIXED previously but this bug hasn't been fixed in the last 2 updates so I wanted to bump it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but if there's any other info needed by me, let me know. I have tried opening and closing, stop/starting the HUD, and reconfiguring the HUD site layout to see if that mattered.

udbrky
08-26-2011, 05:21 PM
I will check back on it. Not sure about the fixed part, unless it had multiple issues in one thread.

srooney3
08-26-2011, 05:23 PM
Thanks brky. Sorry for rebumping, but it's been 3 weeks since I posted it and I haven't found it in any future bug fixes being worked on.

B-Money
08-26-2011, 11:47 PM
I played .10/.25 yesterday HU on Merge and the HUD worked. Can you try these lower stakes? Someone on 2+2 also said Merge HU wasn't working but they work fine for me. Anything you can do to help us narrow down this issue is appreciated. I'm not rolled to play these higher stakes, but I will if there is indeed a problem here.

srooney3
08-27-2011, 11:40 AM
I'm on BCP and have played both 50 and 100nl HU and the HUD doesn't work at either of those limits. I also play 6m on there (50nl only) and the HUD works fine. I don't know what else I could provide you, but whatever you think you would need I'll provide it.

I'd also be willing to troubleshoot with any mod/admin if they want.