PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars: EV in hyper turbo Heads-Up

Candy Cane Child
08-26-2011, 04:29 PM
Hi everybody,

I just started to play the hyper-turbo heads-up SnG on Pokerstars. The import of HHs of these to "Holdem Manager" works fine. But I got a little problem:

Hold'em Manager doesn't show an EV-Graph in these HU SnG. Anyone got the same problem?

When I go to the Hand-Replayer & push the ICM-button it shows me the correct EV, but neither in the Data-View nor in Graph it occurs... By the way: I'm playing the hyper turbo HU SnG's for a Buy-In of $1,50. A friend of mine is playing the hyper turbo HU SnG's for a Buy-In of $15 & in his HEM there is a EV-Graph.

greetings

Candy Cane Chils

P.S. I have installed the latest version of HEM (1.11.07b)

Patvs
08-26-2011, 05:11 PM
Try: HM 1.12 internal pre-release: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_1.12_Pre-Release.exe or try http://videos.holdemmanager.com/HMBuilds/HmUpdate_Release.exe (try the second link, if the first link doesn't download 1.12)

Candy Cane Child
08-27-2011, 05:24 AM
Thanks Patvs for the quick response.

After updating to the new pre-release the EV-Graph for the hyper-HUs I played today works fine. But there is still no EV-Graph for the hyper-HUs I played yesterday & before.

Any chance to get the EV-Graph for my old data? Would a delete & reimport of these data help? If so, how can I delete them (I never deleted any tourneys from my database)?

deafsheep
08-27-2011, 08:50 AM
I have been experiencing same problems, and I also want to get old tourney right. (also pokerstars, hyper turbo). Tried removing tourney and reimporting, it gives 100% EV Won, which is also incorrect (was 0 before)

Update: Created new database, re-imported from c:\hmarchive and it now shows correct EV values for tourney that were incorrect. Still not very nice way to get data right.

deafsheep
08-27-2011, 09:28 AM
Any chance to get the EV-Graph for my old data? Would a delete & reimport of these data help? If so, how can I delete them (I never deleted any tourneys from my database)?
I think you can export all hands, and then import them in another database (not to damage your old database), and it would show correct, it could take long though

Candy Cane Child
08-27-2011, 11:37 AM
I think you can export all hands, and then import them in another database (not to damage your old database), and it would show correct, it could take long though

Thx for your help. I just created a new database & imported only my last two month. Now everything works fine. All my hyper-HU have an EV now.

But unfortunately now I know my feelings were right: I'm such a big luckbox :o

Patvs
08-27-2011, 08:33 PM
For the EV to work on old games, create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

And reimport the handhistories/summaries from your archive folder, by running an import from folder on C:/HMArchive.
(alternatively export your hands/summaries from HoldemManager--> and reimport them... or you can email PokerStars; request all your handhistories and results and import those files... in a new database)