PDA

View Full Version : HUD config starts out OK, but resets to default while in play

Meroveus
08-26-2011, 03:22 PM
This happens on both Party and Stars, and can happen with one or more tables open.
I have not been able to identify any condition that might trigger it.

My current version is 1.11.06g

Is there any action I can take to prevent this?

What conditions cause this behaviour?

Patvs
08-26-2011, 04:31 PM
The hero stats will always start at zero and reset to 0 if you're moved to a new table.
This is done by design so you can track your image at each table.
If you want to see your overall stats, go to the reports tab.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Meroveus
08-26-2011, 07:21 PM
The hero stats will always start at zero and reset to 0 if you're moved to a new table.
This is done by design so you can track your image at each table.
If you want to see your overall stats, go to the reports tab.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
I will update, however I didn't explain the problem very well.
I have a custom config for SnGs which includes the M Value, among other things.
This config is the only one configured for tourneys at PokerStars.
I have a separate config configured for tourneys at PartyPoker.

Periodically, the stats all switch to the default config, and I have to open table manager to change them back.

Patvs
08-26-2011, 07:30 PM
Go to the hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
There must an overlapping/conflicting setting between the HUD configurations.

Select the default configuration and assign it to a site you don't play on. (don't have it set to "any site")

Another thing that can trigger a change of HUD configuration is if you play a STT and there are 9 players in the beginning, when it gets 6 handed it will switch to a different HUD configuration. This happens when one HUD configuration is assigned to Tourney: FULL, and another is set to Tourney: 6-Max.