PDA

View Full Version : stars isn't importing

UnitedAs1
06-04-2009, 04:47 PM
ok im helping a person set his up, Ive done everything, table finder making sure the right I have the right import folders etc etc...

he is on the trial base program, do you limit the number of tables he can have the HUD on view?

Thanks In advance

morny
06-04-2009, 05:04 PM
No there is no limitations at all except the time you get to use it, also if hes using the small stakes trial he wont have the hud for higher limits

UnitedAs1
06-04-2009, 05:07 PM
No there is no limitations at all except the time you get to use it, also if hes using the small stakes trial he wont have the hud for higher limits

hmmm ok, its weird the table manager displays the stars table but no HUD, but full tilt displays the HUD......

morny
06-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Please answer these questions http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174 also is this while observing or playing

UnitedAs1
06-04-2009, 05:28 PM
playing

HEM trial 1.08.04

Full tilt and pokerstars only problem is on stars

Yes i have clicked auto import

3. will check in a minute

4. this is where i think the problem is, and i think its nothing to do with HEM, because i checked the folders and there isnt nothing in the pokerstars folder nore is there anything in the "old hands folder", Ive checked to see if the hand history is check within stars and it is.

I dont think i can answer any of the other questions

morny
06-04-2009, 05:37 PM
So stars arent writing the hand histories to that folder, First open the Poker Stars Lobby then go to Requests > Display Instant Hand History and in the new window click the Options button in the bottom left corner. This should bring up where you have set stars to write the hand histories, if there not there then its a stars issue, if they appear there and HMs auto import is pointed to this folder then continue on with the questions

UnitedAs1
06-04-2009, 05:40 PM
its stars then i will create a new folder location see if that works if not i will get him to re install stars if that doesnt work i will get him to email stars

UnitedAs1
06-04-2009, 05:49 PM
ok i managed to get it fixed seem liked the stars folder didnt want to save anything in it so i moved the HH folder to the My documents and now works fine thanks morny