PDA

View Full Version : Exported HH's from Ladbrokes

Onetouch
06-04-2009, 03:03 PM
I have just purchased HEM and was wondering if it's possible to import (exported) HH's from Ladbrokes.

I have exported HH's from the last 10 days I have played on LB (before I got HEM). But I cannot get HEM to import them.

I have defined the Auto import folder according to the guide from the FAQ page. This got me 72 hands, but this is far less than I have played the last 10 days.

Hilips
06-04-2009, 03:26 PM
I have just purchased HEM and was wondering if it's possible to import (exported) HH's from Ladbrokes.

I have exported HH's from the last 10 days I have played on LB (before I got HEM). But I cannot get HEM to import them.

I have defined the Auto import folder according to the guide from the FAQ page. This got me 72 hands, but this is far less than I have played the last 10 days.

Rename de gamehistory.dat in the ladbrokes folder and try to manual import again.

Onetouch
06-04-2009, 03:52 PM
I have exported the the HH's to a folder on the desktop. So renaming the gamehistory.dat file will not help me out much.

The exported HH's are saved as txt files btw.

Hilips
06-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Maybe i didn't understood what you asked.

You exported the HH from the Ladbrokes client?

- If yes, the HH are in the Gamehistory.dat and you could just rename that file to whatever you want and try to import it with HM (manual import).

HM can't import the txt files that are exported from the ladbrokes client AFAIK, but you can do as i told you before.... if you haven't deleted the gamhistory.dat already.

Onetouch
06-04-2009, 04:14 PM
Well I did export the HH from the Ladbrokes client. And it will only let me save them as a .txt file when I do it. I have done this before with PO with no problems.

I have also looked for the Gamehistory.dat file but cannot seem to find it. What is the path for it?

Hilips
06-04-2009, 04:18 PM
The hands that you exported from the Ladbrokes client are saved in the gamehistory.dat file, and that is the only file that HM can read from. You don't need to export hands anymore.

...\Microgaming\Poker\ladbrokesMPP\Gamehistory.dat

Onetouch
06-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Well I must be missing out then. I don't have the Gamehistory.dat file in that directory

Hilips
06-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Well, i don't know what to tell you.

If you exported the hands from the Ladbrokes client the file has to be there. And if it isn't the software will create one when you launch the Ladbrokes client again (a clear one).

Sorry i couldn't help. :(

Maybe morny can help you.

morny
06-04-2009, 04:46 PM
If the gamehistory.dat file isnt there its most likely been archived, if you go Options > Configure Auto Import > select the Prima folder and choose edit and it should show the archive folder, have a look in there for it there may be several .dat files there

The thing is that HM dosent support Prima exported hands it only imports hands from the gamehistory.dat file as Hilips mentioned, this is where Prima should store the hand histories.

Onetouch
06-05-2009, 06:36 AM
I'm a bit confused. I got the HUD up and running yesterday. So I can see that it imports HH. But when I look in the HMArchive folder there's no .dat files. ????

morny
06-05-2009, 12:25 PM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

Onetouch
06-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Ok will do. Have to get teamviewer first though. I'll try to get a hold of you next week.