PDA

View Full Version : Hud problems with detecting tables @ ongame

caban
06-04-2009, 01:39 PM
Hello
I am using Holdem Manager for like two months and I didn't have bigger problems with it till now. I've started playing @ ongame network again, using betsafe poker room, but hud doesn't work now properly. It doesn't detect any tables automatically. Table finder works, but I always need to wait several minutes - from the moment that I open tables, treating each one as a single case - untill it finally finds certain table. And when it at long last starts to show the stats, I can't move them at all. You can imagine as all these things are very inconvenient when I'm playing on at least 4-5 tables.
Auto-import works fine, everything is well configured, it is just the hud which is the problem. The funny thing is that that I've already played @ ongame earlier, using hollywood poker room, and there were no problems at all. The only thing I recently changed with Holdem Manager is that that I updated it from 1.07 to 1.08.

Thank you for any help in advance!

morny
06-04-2009, 05:21 PM
See this FAQ for the solution to the Betsafe issue http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54