PDA

View Full Version : symbol in hud for a player

martin dtc
08-25-2011, 08:16 PM
is it possible to show in the hud in any way if a player is a friend, buddy or reg?
if not, consider this a serious suggestion

Patvs
08-25-2011, 09:41 PM
Add the note icon to the HUD. (hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab)
Then just assign a color to the note: i.e. red is a regular, blue is a friend.

martin dtc
08-25-2011, 10:01 PM
no can do. I already use these colors for the type of note i have on the player.
please add this function to the hud popups possibilities

Sarek
08-26-2011, 02:36 PM
In HM1 this will not be implemented.
You can request HM2 feature in another part of our forum.

martin dtc
08-26-2011, 03:35 PM
seriously guys.. Fuck HM2.
almost everyone i spoken too who have tried HM2 likes the normal HEM better and is not planning to switch.
so please try to improve HEM1 as well, this is where people paid for

Patvs
08-26-2011, 04:27 PM
HM2 is still in the beta phase, with hundreds of open bugs. I still use HM1 myself when I play. You can compare HM1 to Windows XP Service Pack 3. It may still appear to be better than HM2 (like XP > Windows 7), but the program engine -after 5 years- really is outdated. When the bugs are fixed and HM2 is released, you'll see that HM2 simply has a more powerful engine, allowing much more possibilities and future features.

And HM1 will still be supported, even after HM2's release.
Just continue to use HM1 until HM2 has 'proven' it's better.

HM 1.12 internal pre-release: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_1.12_Pre-Release.exe

Note: only install and use this you'd like to help us to see if the following issues are fixed. Otherwise please wait for the official 1.12 release as we'll test this build in the next few days.

-Ongame HUD difficult to attach while playing multiple tournaments - Fixed
-Small Popups showing amount loss as won – Fixed
-3b vs Open stats duplicated
-Issues with 4bet range stats resolved
-Various other stat issues resolved (I can't guarantee they've ALL been fixed, I haven't seen the release notes yet for the stat fixes)
-PKR – No hud for Sngs
-$EV not calculated when finishing OOTM 6Max Hyper Turbo – Fixed
-Stars HU Hyper Turbo sngs importing as normal speed - Fixed
-Incorrect winnings & No $EV diff in $30 6max Hyper Turbos – Fixed
-Party Rake update from 24th Aug – Awaiting official confirmation on revision of rake for high stakes game