PDA

View Full Version : absolute poker problem

jasonhmuir
06-03-2009, 07:53 PM
I am having a problem with my hud coming up in ap.. I have tried everything that the faq and any forum post and nothing is working... My hands are being recorded and saved hm is also picking up the tables that i am on but i cannot get the hud to pop up and work... i have spent countless hours trying to get this thing up and nothing is working if anyone can please help... thank you in advance for any advice given.

virge
06-04-2009, 02:04 AM
I had the HUD working on AP a couple months ago, but I'm trying to get it going again and I'm not able to either. My setup is still the same.

I'm only about 2 hours into trying to get it working though.

virge
06-04-2009, 02:18 AM
Oh snap...... I'm playing at the ante tables... I don't think they were there last time. I'm not even getting any imported hands from there. The non-ante tables I'm waiting for show up in the table manager, but not the ante table I'm playing.

virge
06-04-2009, 05:09 AM
Jason, open up your table manager, Table --> Table Finder, then select the table you want and drag the red box to it.

Works for me for everything except the ante tables. Can we get a fix for those?

morny
06-04-2009, 04:59 PM
The ante problem is also fixed in this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

heres a link to the table finder FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

remete13
06-07-2009, 04:11 AM
I also have a problem with cereus network. Two days ago i've bought a small stakes version of HM, it works fine but... There's a counter on the site what tells me how many hands i've played in a session. For example, it was 658 today- go to the HM menu, it shows only 650.

My question is, where the hell did that 8 hands disappeared? And that is the same every day.

Dolphin
06-07-2009, 05:28 AM
I have the same problem, there is a small discrepancy usually in the total number of hands played on Absolute and in the number imported by HM.

I also noticed that some hands simply do not appear in the hud list of last 3 played hands and I can't check them in the instant HM hand history window. I didn't get the idea on what kind of hands it happens. I play Omaha 6 max and have version 1.09 beta 3, but I had this problem before.

remcod
06-07-2009, 06:34 AM
had the same problem with the ante tables.

with the new update hud on ante tables works fine. however HM does not retrieve previous played hands yet. is this possible?

morny
06-07-2009, 06:48 PM
Email me the original hands for the whole day where it was missing the 3 hands to morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and ill check it out

shady7877
06-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Email me the original hands for the whole day where it was missing the 3 hands to morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and ill check it out

Morny, Im also missing several hands. I will play a hand, hit refresh, and see. Some hands are being collected, some are not.

I will email u my file.

Thanks,
Shady