PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker and FreePHG Crash - Anyone else?

Biju
06-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Party Poker, 19 tables open, playing one or two, running FreePHG on others at random times Party completely freezes up with no error messages and I have to use Task Mamager to close Party down. On occassions it doesn't crash when I have Live Hand Tracking switched off in the Site Option section and the mouse will become very jerky almost as if the CPU is at overuse. If I can turn off FreePHG it instantly starts working.

I used to use the same setup with my HEM prior to 1.08.03 with no issues what so ever. Also if you're not playing a table it won't crash either. Contacted HEM and they can't reproduce the problem. Is anyone else struggling with the same thing.

Apparantly some people were getting the HUD to crash in a similar but different pronlem.

morny
06-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Yeah Mike is working on it, the solution he posted in the party thread worked for some people but not for all, i know youve sent your logs so hopefully those will help to getting a fix out

Biju
06-03-2009, 09:41 PM
...can't find delete. posted twice apologies....

Biju
06-03-2009, 09:42 PM
Mike suggested I post this here to see if there were others having the same issue as his solution is for the problem of the HUD crashing, not Party Poker, as he hasn't been able to reproduce that or see the reason from the Hand Histories and it's possible it's an issue with me / my machine if no one else has the same issue.

Thanks though, you guys really go the extra mile.