PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for HUD sample size

melles
08-25-2011, 07:37 AM
In the HUD we have the option to dim for sample size.
It would be great if we had an option to select a color for a stat that havent meet the min samples requirement.

Ex
I have CR on the HUD I have set the min samples to 10 if I dont have 10 samples the stat is shown in white or something.
Becouse if I have a popup for CR I can still use that popup but I can ignore the HUD stat becouse its white much better then having a dim stat or no stat at all.

udbrky
08-25-2011, 02:43 PM
Passed along.

a.k.a.Also
10-22-2011, 04:59 AM
Bump for thread link and feedback http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-general/134591-trying-clean-up-my-hud.html#post671831

udbrky
10-22-2011, 05:12 PM
Currently this will not be implemented, but the suggestion is noted and we will keep it in mind.

mentatat
05-27-2012, 08:53 AM
In the HUD we have the option to dim for sample size.
It would be great if we had an option to select a color for a stat that havent meet the min samples requirement.

Ex
I have CR on the HUD I have set the min samples to 10 if I dont have 10 samples the stat is shown in white or something.
Becouse if I have a popup for CR I can still use that popup but I can ignore the HUD stat becouse its white much better then having a dim stat or no stat at all.

+1 for this suggestion.