PDA

View Full Version : Corrupted HEM/Database: Morny, I need you

LowWater
06-03-2009, 05:07 PM
I'm a paid owner of Holdem Manager Professional who would like to reinstall postgreSQL and HEM Di Novo without having to pay again for Holdem Manager.

While executing an "Import From Folder" of a block of hands into HEM/postgreSQL database, my neighborhood experienced a brownout. Somehow, the binary confusion of being in the midst of an import during this power grid incident resulted in a corrupted PostgreSQL database and non-functional HEM software.

I do have my serial code from support@holdemmanager.net that reads:
Thanks!

Here is your Holdem Manager Professional serial code:

You can use this code on 2 pc's. Choose profile '1 ANY' for one pc and '2 ANY' for the second pc when prompted.

View the setup guide here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=2

Holdem Manager To avert piracy, I replaced my serial code above with the asterisks.

Again, if possible I would like to reinstall postgreSQL and HEM Di Novo without having to pay again for Holdem Manager. My repair guys said the corruption, though isolated to these two interdependent programs, was catastrophic, that retrieval of the data was unlikely, and they strongly suggested starting over from scratch. This way (as I still have my hand histories) the only thing I loose is time.

With proof of my serial code, may I obtain a new download of HEM Professional?

morny
06-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Yeah just email me the key and ill reset it from the old PC so it can be used on that PC morny@holdemmanager.net and then you just need to reinstall PostgreSQL and HM again and enter the same key