PDA

View Full Version : How can I...?

shahrad
08-25-2011, 05:40 AM
a)Save positions of HUD stats?
b)Looke up allin ev's when playing, the new last HH doesn't show it.

Sarek
08-25-2011, 01:00 PM
HUD positions are saved automatically.
Equity percentage is shown in replayer.

udbrky
08-25-2011, 01:44 PM
If your HUD positions do not save, it's probably a corrupt prefs file.

We need more information

- what site?

- all move?

- does it go to different players? or just move to a different spot near that player?

Backup your HUD's by exporting them in hud options

Delete the prefs file in the config folder here:

7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Showing hidden files: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)

XP: c:\documents and settings\{username}\appdata\HoldemManager

Showing hidden files: Microsoft Corporation (http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/win_fcab_show_file_extensions.mspx?mfr=true)

Restart, reimport your HUD's you exported in HUD options.

Reset your seating prefs.

Make sure you do one table at first, then add a second. If you start moving things on multiple tables, it won't work.

If there is no preferred seat, move your HUD around on one table.

Then in the sessions tab, choose the HUD you use, click use for all tables.

udbrky
08-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Win % for each street is listed under the hands at showdown in the last HH when you click the player name in the summary hud on the table, or click settings - show last HH

shahrad
08-26-2011, 07:37 AM
1) Ok, I found the win%. The problem is that the HH doesn't show up fully and I have to scroll it down. I did resized it, but next time when I did open it, it was again not fullsized. How can I save its size?
2) How can I turn off the replayer Hud when playing live? When I wanted to replay a hand it was too overloaded for a multitabler.
3) How can I save the place (where it opens) and the size of the replayer when playing live? This is really important.
This seems to be a bug: Some of the time I cannot see the amount someone did raise. It seems to be under the amount of the bettor.

udbrky
08-26-2011, 05:13 PM
Thank you, I added the suggestion for the no hud in live play replayer. The rest we are working on.