PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading to Omaha/Holdem Manager

pokurz
06-03-2009, 04:37 PM
I have the professional version of Holdem Manager, I got my Omaha Manager code from Cardrunners as a promotion. When I clear the Holdem Manager code, close the program, and enter my Omaha Manager code. It says I need to deactivate the code from the original computer, which I have done. I think Cardrunners might have not given me a valid code or somebody elses code. I contacted them and I was told that I need to contact Holdemmanager.net in order to sort this out. I cannot find an email address to contact you. Which is stupid. So here I am. Can you please help ?

morny
06-03-2009, 05:47 PM
It says you need to deactivate the code and you done that, how? You need to get me or Roy to reset it on our end, did you do this, if not please email morny@holdemmanager.net with the key and ill reset it so you can use it

Pilotdan
06-03-2009, 06:15 PM
I just upgraded about an hour ago. Although I do not have my code yet, will I need to email you to upgrade after I get my code?

morny
06-03-2009, 06:36 PM
No when Roy emails the code there will be instructions on how to clear the old serial and then you just enter the new one