PDA

View Full Version : Ongame import problems.

ElliottSmith
06-03-2009, 04:15 PM
So yesterday I followed the setup for the RAMdisc and got importing of HH to work fine on ongame (betsson). However today whenever I open a table all the statistics options go gray and whenever I try to auto import Holdemmanager find no hands even though I played plenty today.

Any ideas what is wrong?

thanks for any help in advance.

morny
06-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Please answer these questions http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Gouster
06-03-2009, 09:16 PM
I dont see what these questions have to do with it.
I had the exact same problem today
The statistic options where grey because the userxxxx.db file was not created on the ramdisk neither on the ongame folder, Thats why we coudnt import any hands.

Any idea why?

I sat down again afterwards and it was created on the ramdisk folder that time. I didnt do or change anything btw.

My question is if i request the hands from the site will i be able to import them manualy?

Edit: No need to answer my question. They cannot send me the hh since they contain info about other people's hands. :(

morny
06-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Update to the newest version and then edit the auto import folder for the ongame folder to disable archiving and it should stop this happening in the future.

Gouster
06-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Thanks mate