PDA

View Full Version : 4941 update broke space as HUD separator

Veteran68
08-24-2011, 05:47 PM
Just launched HM2 after taking a couple days off of poker, and let it update to 4941. When my Merge HUD loaded up, all the stats are squeezed together with no space between them. I normally use space as my stat separator. If I choose any other separator they work as expected, but choosing space again jams everything together. This didn't happen before the update.

Speaking of the separators, why a fixed list now instead of being able to type any character like HM1 hand? Not that I personally care to use anything other than space, but it just seems arbitrary to restrict user choice like that.

EDIT: Even when using another separator character, there's no separator between number of hands and player name -- they're jammed together regardless.

udbrky
08-24-2011, 07:41 PM
Please export and upload your hud. I'm not seeing this.

Veteran68
08-24-2011, 08:22 PM
With space as separator:
http://morrisonline.us/pics/poker/hm2_hud_bug01.png

With slash as separator:
http://morrisonline.us/pics/poker/hm2_hud_bug02.png

Exported HUD:

EDIT: This is for tournaments btw, not cash, maybe that's the difference.

udbrky
08-24-2011, 09:00 PM
Spacing was changed to make it look more like 1.0. The "space" is actually no separator. I think yours are so close because your font is so small. My default is spaced out a lot farther.

Veteran68
08-24-2011, 09:07 PM
In that case, bring back a real space separator! Or better, allow any character. I just don't understand why you would arbitrarily restrict the characters to the few allowed now.

I have to have my font small, I multi-table (not that it looks that small to me, but I do use smaller fonts than most pretty much everywhere). And this had to change in this update, it worked fine as a space before. In HM1 I could type a space and use it -- I've always had a space as my separator until this update. Please bring it back, I don't like visible characters between my stats.

udbrky
08-24-2011, 09:11 PM
requested

Veteran68
08-24-2011, 09:15 PM
requested
Thanks!