PDA

View Full Version : Displaying correct currency results + vs player

aggsyb
08-24-2011, 05:22 PM
Hi Guys,

Been using Hem for a while and im playing on stars.fr mainly, my results show up correctly but they show up as $usd so for example when I win a husng at 300 euro level it shows up as $300. Is there any way to change this? I also will be playing stars.com so I cant just rename the column because I want to create an alias so it shows the results merged together, is this possible? (Tourney tab as I play HUSNGS)

Also rather than throw up a new thread I just wanted to know quickily if its possible to view your graph vs a specific player?

Tourney Tab -> Results -> Filter -> Vs specific player (type in player name)

This does not show a graph of me vs that player , I can change the "Player" from the drop down list and see them vs me but that is not as helpful as I play HUSNG's so when im up on someone I want to see how much I am including rake, rather than see how much they are down to me including rake.

Thanks,

Ben.

Patvs
08-24-2011, 06:30 PM
Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/369/MultiCurrency

And add EUR Won to the reports tab.

--

vsPlayer will only work for cashgames.

aggsyb
08-24-2011, 06:41 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the fast reply, I added the euro won column which is fine and displays correctly but it seems the currency fix says it only works for cash hands? my HUSNG hands dont seem to get fixed at all. Is there anyway I can change my Tourney -> Results -> Graph to just display as euros instead of $ ?. If this is possible will stars.com $ games be shown on the euro graph at the correct conversion rate if i combine them with an alias? Sorry to be a pain!

netsrak
08-25-2011, 03:44 AM
In the tourney section we have no multi currency support - everything is handled as $