PDA

View Full Version : vs Hero stats report

shahrad
08-24-2011, 03:09 PM
For Heads up pots vs. Hero: How often does villain cbet vs Hero oop/ip, raises vs. Hero cbet, calls Hero cbet, barrels vs. Hero, 3 bets from position, limps SB vs Hero BB, raises SB vs Hero BB, floats, bets vs missed cbet, donks, cbets in 3 bet pots, 4bets........

udbrky
08-24-2011, 06:36 PM
Thank you,

Passed along

roy.goncalves
08-24-2011, 09:36 PM
For Heads up pots vs. Hero: How often does villain cbet vs Hero oop/ip, raises vs. Hero cbet, calls Hero cbet, barrels vs. Hero, 3 bets from position, limps SB vs Hero BB, raises SB vs Hero BB, floats, bets vs missed cbet, donks, cbets in 3 bet pots, 4bets........

Would a "Played hand vs xyz" filter work here for you? Then you could run any report with any stats and know it would only return hands he played vs you. You would probably filter to HU games as well to narrow it down further.

The "Played hand vs xyz" filter is something I'm working on now so let me know if this accomplishes what you want

rvg

shahrad
08-24-2011, 11:23 PM
Would a "Played hand vs xyz" filter work here for you? Then you could run any report with any stats and know it would only return hands he played vs you. You would probably filter to HU games as well to narrow it down further.

The "Played hand vs xyz" filter is something I'm working on now so let me know if this accomplishes what you want

rvg

How can I know this exactly without trying it, but if the guy has a cbet percentage of 45% and I can extract with your filters, that he cbets vs me 80%, than, I guess, I will be happy.