PDA

View Full Version : Importing Incomplete Hands

LeonardoExcel
08-24-2011, 01:45 PM
Hello!

I imported 20k hands from Pacific and 75% of them are showed incomplete on hand replayer. Same thing does not happen with the 30k hands from Full Tilt and 100% are entire showed. How can I solve this problem?

Here are prints of Pacific hands and Full tilt hands. My Hm version is 1.11.07b

Patvs
08-24-2011, 06:00 PM
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

Try reimporting the hands into a NEW database.

LeonardoExcel
08-26-2011, 01:47 AM
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

Try reimporting the hands into a NEW database.

I reimported hands into new database and changed my date configuration, but problem is not solved. My time zone is set do UTC -03:00 (Brasília)

netsrak
08-26-2011, 03:55 AM
Did you play the hands with an english pacific client?
If not they contain local characters and HM can't import all of them.

LeonardoExcel
08-26-2011, 11:58 AM
Did you play the hands with an english pacific client?
If not they contain local characters and HM can't import all of them.

No, I played with Portuguese language option selected. So, can I ask Pacific for my complete hand history in English? This can solve the problem? Do i still need to use English config on PC clock?

LeonardoExcel
08-26-2011, 12:30 PM
Can I send by email one of the archives that are not being imported?

Sarek
08-26-2011, 02:38 PM
If they are not in English - no sence, HM won't recognize them.

LeonardoExcel
08-26-2011, 03:10 PM
If they are not in English - no sence, HM won't recognize them.

They are in English. Hands from same session, but some are recognized and others arent...

Patvs
08-26-2011, 04:21 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Email us a handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com that is resulting in an import error.

All NEW hands you play (after setting the lobby language of the pokerclient in English, after seting the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States) do now import without errors right?

And email Pacific if they can email you all the handhistories in a universal English formatting.

LeonardoExcel
08-26-2011, 07:22 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Email us a handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com that is resulting in an import error.

All NEW hands you play (after setting the lobby language of the pokerclient in English, after seting the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States) do now import without errors right?

And email Pacific if they can email you all the handhistories in a universal English formatting.

After trying your procedure, almost entire hands are imported without hands. I think an amount of 5% still have problems. I will send an email and already requested my complete hand history to Pacific.

Thanks!