PDA

View Full Version : Stacking At PokerStars

TheEdzyProjekt
06-02-2009, 11:58 PM
I can't get HEM to properly stack at PokerStars. I mean the HUD shows up and everything but it's all over the place and one another table with action pops up the HUD doesn't change with it. I stacked the tables completely on top of one another but the HUD won't stack on top of one another. I forgot you said something about it not working on play money tables which is what I just tried stacking with. Is that the reason why? The HUD is working right now with play money tables and everything is correct but when I try to stack them on top of each other the HUD goes all weird.

morny
06-03-2009, 11:19 AM
email those play money hands to support@holdemmanager.net as they shouldnt import, regarding your issue make sure forceontop is unticked in Hud Options > Table Preferences and also if your using any multiple monitor software like Ultramon try closing that

TheEdzyProjekt
06-05-2009, 02:58 PM
I am trying to stack right now but all the HUD stats are all over the place. I can't get them in the right spots.

morny
06-05-2009, 05:51 PM
When you say there all over the place do you mean stats from other tables are bleeding through and if your playing 6max you might have 12 or more stats boxes on some tables or is it that the stats dont line up next to the correct player.

If its the first issue Hud Options > Table Prefs > Unitick Force Ontop and if your using Ultramon disabled it

If its the latter issue then you probably dont have your seating setup correctly See this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=96

TheEdzyProjekt
06-05-2009, 06:15 PM
I am not playing 6max at PokerStars, that was at NOIQ on the Entraction network. At PokerStars I play 9man SNG's. I have "force on top" clicked off. Some of the stats on other tables are bleeding through but not all I guess and the HUD stats are in the wrong spots for the wrong users. I will try that seating preference thing right now and then get back to you.

stretch00
06-05-2009, 06:24 PM
If your using seating pref,make sure you have UN ticked fix my stats position in HUD preferences.

TheEdzyProjekt
06-05-2009, 06:54 PM
It's all messed up, I can't get it to work.

stretch00
06-05-2009, 07:00 PM
are you still @ play $$$ tables,becaue that could be it!
At least try play$$$$ tournament,

TheEdzyProjekt
06-05-2009, 07:04 PM
I am at real money tables, trying to get it working for the 10man $3.40's.

stretch00
06-05-2009, 08:14 PM
did you use prefered seating? In the UB lobby?
in the table mnger of HM what prefrence is set? full/6max,etc...?

TheEdzyProjekt
06-05-2009, 08:17 PM
UB? What's that mean? Do you know how to get it to work? Do you have any kind of messenger? Maybe you could walk me by it? I am sure it is just something simple.

stretch00
06-05-2009, 08:20 PM
I thought you were at Ubet not stars sorry?
any way in starts lobby do you have it set for the same seat across all tbls?

stretch00
06-05-2009, 08:23 PM
you did set up your HERO name in HM correct?

TheEdzyProjekt
06-05-2009, 08:26 PM
I have preferred seat selected for seat 5 in the PokerStars lobby. I have to have it here to use my scripts. I don't have hero name set I don't think, how do I do that? I just added hero name in the settings, I think I did it right. What does it do?

stretch00
06-05-2009, 08:34 PM
You need to start here and configure HM the correct way 100%,before going any further.It makes no sense to try and do it now while your playing.So when your done go through the newb guide,and after that try it out.
If you have a problem after that start a new thread with the problem!
Remember you can test the HUD @ a play$$ tour not a ring table.
New? - Start Here with the newbie guide to settings, Importing and the HUD http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=2 (http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/../faq/?f=2)

stretch00
06-05-2009, 08:43 PM
You could try now siince you may have it correct.
open the TBL MNGR and make sure you selcted for full ring

Tbl manager is the other spade in you task tray!

TheEdzyProjekt
06-05-2009, 08:52 PM
It's saying short in the table manager. It won't let me switch it. I went through all the FAQ's everything else is working or should be. I tried putting 10max in but it won't let me select anything. Or no wait it says 10man. Yeah everything is set up correct so I don't know why it's not working.

stretch00
06-05-2009, 08:56 PM
does the tbl you sitting @ show in the tbl mngr?

TheEdzyProjekt
06-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Yes. It shows all the tables I am sitting at.

stretch00
06-05-2009, 09:14 PM
OK try this.go> HUD options>player prefs> UNtic fix my stats & multiple panels MAKE SURE YOU HIT APPLY OK .

TheEdzyProjekt
06-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Alright, I will try it thanks for the help. If I just move the HUD stats around and correctly center them myself they will stay like that forever right? Maybe I just need to move them around once.

stretch00
06-05-2009, 09:32 PM
thats the next step I was getting to
But after you align all of that go> tbl mngr>save position
then after that whatever you have as far as info in tbl mngr(default config/6max/etc....whichever is selected will be that layout.
But you should go through the newb guide so you can set configs for sites and tbls then you can just select that in tbl mngr whenever

TheEdzyProjekt
06-05-2009, 09:43 PM
I have configured HEM many times over for the stats. I have always gotten it to work. It's just I have never done it with stacking. All the stats are correctly aligned on every table when tiling but they weren't when I tried stacking. I am gonna try tweaking this last thing and seeing if it works. Thank you again for your help. I greatly appreciate it.