PDA

View Full Version : Help with Table layouts for 9max and 10max

BigFatDaddyO
06-02-2009, 09:16 PM
I don't understand the table layout scheme when it comes to 9 max and 10 max tables on stars. Is there an article or tutorial that can help me set up a custom layout for each? Also the table AVG moves on my 6 max and 9 max layouts, can't I use it different for each?

Mike chops
06-03-2009, 11:39 AM
There a separate positions for 9 max and 10 max tables. Look in the FAQ for how to setup the hud.

Sorry you need to pick one position for the averages panel.

BigFatDaddyO
06-03-2009, 01:11 PM
I can't seem to find the question on the 9 max and 10 max set up for playing on stars

Mike chops
06-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Its just like setting up the HUD for 6-max and HU. I don't understand why you think they are different.

domino66
05-09-2011, 05:43 PM
I'm still not getting this. Stars has BOTH 9max and 10max tables, right? So I need a different HUD layout for each one.

But look at this screenshot:
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4885/74579866.jpg

See the "Use for" tab? It only lets you select "6-max" or "full".
Well that doesn't make sense for a site that has both 9max and 10max "FULL" tables.

How does HEM know what to use on 9max and what to use on 10max tables???

I created 2 separate layouts, one titled stars9max and one titled stars10max, but there's no way of telling HEM which one to use where.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Patvs
05-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Rightclick on the table in TableManager, there you'll have the option to manually select which HUD configuration you want to use. (and you can change the number of players to 9 or 10)

domino66
05-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Rightclick on the table in TableManager, there you'll have the option to manually select which HUD configuration you want to use. (and you can change the number of players to 9 or 10)

OK...I see that now. But which of those things do I have to do (or is it BOTH)?

I mean...I've now:
- created a new layout called stars10max
- tediously positioned all of the new stats on the Stars 10-max table and clicked "Save Positions"
- right-clicked the 10-max table in the TableManager and told HEM to use stars10max for that table (I assume it'll remember that for future play)

So...that seems like it should be it? What do the 9 / 10-max radio buttons do, since it seems like the 3 steps above are all that I needed to do?

Patvs
05-10-2011, 08:02 PM
But which of those things do I have to do (or is it BOTH)?

It varies for each site.
For PartyPoker you have to manually change the number of players.
For PokerStars select the proper HUD configuration.
You only have to change the number of players if the 10-handed table is wrongly detected as being 9-handed.