PDA

View Full Version : How to Reset Sessions Stats / Table Memory in the HUD?

wreckoning
06-02-2009, 06:22 PM
I notice that when I sit down at a new table, my Hero stats begin at 0 hands, but if I have been to that table before, my HUD calls up these stats and I work from there.

How do I reset so I am back to 0 on tables I have been to before?

(I assume this problem also exists when facing familiar players on familiar tables, and I only want to see stats for the current session)

Mike chops
06-03-2009, 11:41 AM
The stats are for that day. If a player leaves and comes back the previous hands are counted as part of the session. Sorry we don't have a way around that as yet.

str1
06-18-2009, 12:40 AM
Hi, I've been having the same problem. Any news on this?

I think this is quite important as its useful to now how other players perceive your play during a particular session. So it would be nice to have this working.

Thanks

wreckoning
06-18-2009, 03:12 AM
hey,

you can reset your stats by going to a new table. Once you have played on a table it retains your stats for 1 day. the next day you can go back to that table and the stats will reset.

Clemenza
08-28-2009, 02:37 AM
The stats are for that day. If a player leaves and comes back the previous hands are counted as part of the session. Sorry we don't have a way around that as yet.

Bump.

Just hoping you soon create a way around this.
Thanks!

Rvg72
08-28-2009, 05:38 PM
Is this on FTP? FTP are doing some really strange things with their hand histories as of the last month or so. To avoid this turn on auto import in HM and let it run through once before you launch FTP.

What this will do is move the hand histories and clear session stats and make everything run a bit better. You have to do it before FTP launches because one of the things they do now is lock the file so HM can't even move it

Roy

Clemenza
09-01-2009, 04:54 PM
It happens to me on PokerStars.

I usually turn on Auto Import before I launch the PS client and I have Archive Duration set to 5 minutes.

Thanks!