PDA

View Full Version : Strange import problems - New installation

speirs
06-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Installed a new PC with Vista and disabled UAC. Installed fresh PostgreSQL from the FAQ and a fresh HEM 1.08.04. It's a new database, did not import a previous one.

Yesterday I imported 200k hands without a problem. Now I did a test run on riverstars and find out that it doesn't auto import. At first it gave 'import errors' and import 9 hands from the 46 played. I deleted those 9 hands and tried again and again. Tried different import folder, etc. Now without importing anything it takes my original file and moves it to the prosessed folder without doing any actual importing.

Now when I take that file and import it manually it gives me 46 import errors but DOES import the hands. Yet, auto import still doesnt work. What to do? :(

Also, 'purge hands' doesn't work, it just doesn't find any hands. Does 'delete hands' do the same?

morny
06-03-2009, 10:41 AM
Can you create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and if the problem still persists email me some of the hand histories to morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

speirs
06-07-2009, 09:02 AM
I already tried that. After countless of hours I managed to solve it by erasing everything to do with PostgreSQL and HEM and reinstalling and starting over :(