PDA

View Full Version : Ipoker - EV dif / red line not working

l1ttledb
08-23-2011, 08:41 PM
Hey,

Just moved to ipoker from FT and Stars more recently, everything was working fine on stars but i noticed after my first ipoker session today that only the first tourneys EV is calculated. All the rest have zero EV won for bust outs and on cashes my EV won is exactly what my cash won is. So basically my red line is exactly the same as my green line apart from that first tourney.

OS is winy ultimate 64, I was running 1.11.07a so updates to the newest release, i created a new db and re-imported but still the same.

Any help appreciated.
Gav

Patvs
08-23-2011, 08:51 PM
You're only playing STTs on ipoker?
Are they a special type of STTs? HoldemManager currently doesn't calculate Luck Adjusted Winnings for some HU STTs and hyper turbos, and Jackpot STTs. This will be fixed in a later update.

(Luck Adjusted Winnings also don't work on Hyper Turbo's on PokerStars)

l1ttledb
08-23-2011, 08:55 PM
oh right yeah im playin one of the those..

Funny that it worked on the first one. When you release the updated will it fix it on past games? so say i have 2K games without the EV will the update recalculate these or just do the ones i will play after the update.

Thanks again

Patvs
08-23-2011, 09:35 PM
When fixed you'll have to reimport the hands into a new database.

l1ttledb
11-24-2011, 10:43 PM
This been fixed yet? im on 1.12.05 and it seems off

thanks

Patvs
11-25-2011, 02:48 AM
It should work. Is it not being calculated at all, or it is but it shows values that seem off?
Email us a handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com