PDA

View Full Version : problem with HUD

watchmynutzz
08-23-2011, 07:19 PM
For some reason, when i open a new table on stars my HUD doesnt show my previous hands and stats it just resets itself and starts from 0 again. how do i change the settings or W/E so my HUD will just keep adding the hands on and the stats, and the same for other players.

Also, i have changed my seating preferance the same on stars as it is on H'manager But for some reason my stats are the only one that are in the incorrect place just overlapping another players hud and its not like pokeredge where you can move the HUD around. is there any way around this?

help is greatly appreciated as im just starting to use this site.

Patvs
08-23-2011, 07:38 PM
The hero stats will always start at zero (and reset to 0 if you're moved to a new table)

This is done by design so you can track your image at each table.

If you want to see your overall stats, go to the reports tab.

---

To fix the HUD positions, just rightclick drag/move them to where you want them. And click on File--> Save Positions in TableManager.

watchmynutzz
08-23-2011, 08:52 PM
is there no way i can have my stats for all my hands at that stake on the table, and the same for other players?

Patvs
08-24-2011, 01:32 AM
All opponents will display stats based on ALL hands you have on them.

Hero stats will not. If you've played 1 million hands, and you have 25/18 (VPIP/PFR) stats, having that displayed in your HUD won't tell you anything. If you play extremely loose at that table and extremely tight at another, both tables will still display 25/18.
Therefore our hero HUD will NOT display stats based on ALL hands, but only based on the current table session.

If you want to see your overall stats, go to the reports tab.